Pro-Seal System of the Week
November 22, 2011 1 Comment
Easy to apply Anti-Graffiti System that literally melts “graffiti” away before your eyes! Applications for concrete, rough concrete, decorative concrete, tile, metal, CMU, stone, masonry, brick, bathroom stalls and other appropriate substrates.
- Long lasting and durable
- Will not alter color or texture of the surface
- Spot repairable
- Environmentally-friendly, zero V.O.C.s
- Easy to maintain
- May be tinted (special order)
1. The surface must be dry, clean and free of all bond-breaking matter; such as dirt, dust, minerals, salt, paint, sealers and coatings.
2. Apply first coat of Pro-Seal Anti-Graf to surface at a coverage rate of 350 ft2 per gallon in a horizontal pass. Note: Coverage rate may vary base on density and porosity of the surface.
3. Allow Pro-Seal Anti-Graf to dry to touch.
4. Repeat step 2, applying product in a vertical pass.
5. Allow Pro-Seal Anti-Graf to dry to touch.
6. Spray Pro-Seal De-Graf (do not dilute) onto the tagged surface that has been pretreated with Pro-Seal Anti-Graf. If applied to a surface that has not been pretreated, you may need to alter application.
7. Use a stiff brush in a circular motion to loosen the graffiti. Note: Do no use a wire brush, it may damage the Pro-Seal Anti-Graf; once clean, a simple spray on application will spot repair the seal if damaged.
8. Rinse the surface with a nozzled hose or power rinse at 800# or less. Repeat steps 1 and 2 until clean.
For additional information Pro-Seal Products at 800.349.7325, email@example.com or visit our website www.prosealproducts.com